Need a professional English-Spanish / English-Catalan translator?
To get your translations right, you have to consider that:
• Not everyone who speaks two or more languages can translate well.
• Excellent translation skills are not based solely on language proficiency.
• The translator must be knowledgeable about the content in need of translation.
Having lived in Catalonia and Spain for over 30 years, and in the US since the 2010s, I'm well versed in these cultures and their languages and markets. While my background is in finance and marketing, I currently focus on the healthcare industry.
Using my accurate and timely services means hiring a reliable translator with excellent credentials, such as:
• 15+ years of experience
• a master's degree in Translation
• the ATA Certification (EN-ES)
I'm happy to help you connect with your Catalan- and Spanish-speaking audiences!
Looking for medical translation services? Please click the button below:
A Catalan-American of Hispanic Heritage based in Salt Lake City
My name is Antoni, and I've been helping individuals and businesses bridge language barriers since 2004.
These are the services that I provide:
• Translation of general and medical documents
• Localization of Peninsular Spanish, US Spanish, and Central Catalan
• Transcription of phone calls and recorded statements
• Editing of original and translated texts
At present, my main clients are American healthcare providers and LEP Hispanic patients. I serve them at Translating Medical Images.
Producing a document in a different language with the same meaning as the original.
Adapting a product or message for a specific market, so it feels like it was created for such market.
Transforming audio or video into text by following strict or clean verbatim guidelines.
Checking terms, punctuation, and style, ensuring an error-free, cohesive final product.